Marathon Training Tip’s revealed by:
Stu Mittleman is one of the World’s most respected and successful fitness educators and endurance athletes.
Stu’s company, Worldultrafit, provides coaching, consulting, fitness evaluation, and personal training services to a wide variety of businesses, teams, and individuals. His uniquely effective Marathon Training technologies have empowered clients to take charge of their fitness and health and begin moving into physical mastery with dramatic results.
Stu’s phenomenal career spans three decades and includes world record setting performances in ultra distance running, and international recognition as a top personal trainer and fitness coach.
He is also a highly inspirational public speaker, Marathon Training one-on-one teacher, and seminar leader.
- One of clients includes peak performance expert and author, Anthony Robbins.
- Stu has also worked with actor Billy Baldwin, model Elle Macpherson and talk show host Regis Philbin.
- In 1986 Stu set a world record for the 1000-mile run, covering the distance in 11 days.
- He currently holds the US record for The Six Day Run: 578 mile (96 miles a day).
- In 1994, Stu became the first and only American to win the prestigious 6-day race in La Rochelle, France.
- He has appeared on ABC News’ Nightline, Good Morning America, The Today Show, CBS This Morning, CBS Sports Saturday, The CBS Evening News, Good Day New York, ESPN, and CNN.
In 2000, Stu ran across America to raise awareness to obesity in children and ran an average of 52.27 miles a day for over 55 days for a total of 2927.20 miles. San Diego to New York. – Marathon Training Expert
Recently inducted into the American Ultrarunning Hall of Fame.
Stu Mittleman’s passion is Marathon Training.
If you seek FREE Marathon Training Tips